Loyalty

How many times did you touch yourself? 

Do you get sexual urges? 

Where did he put his hands? 

Did you get an erection when you were with her?

Did you have an orgasm? 

Was it just missionary position? 

Did you have oral sex? 

What thoughts did you have during masturbation? 

Do you know what masturbation is? 


Oh, wait... I got more...


Masturbation is a violation of your body. 

You shouldn't make out until you're engaged. 

Control your desires. 

You must refrain from taking the sacrament, because the two of you were grinding. 

Sexual sin is second to murder. 


If you're Mormon, or were Mormon, or know anything about Mormons, these questions shouldn't come as a surprised to you. You know that they are asked of children and teenagers by men in private interviews. I'd like to guess that regardless of the lack of surprise, they trigger some discomfort within you.

Maybe shock?

Maybe... rage?

Yeah.

I wanna write about something that seems less obvious to everyone, especially the invested subscribers of this organization, those True Blue, Totally Believing Mormons:

The Mormon (M-O-R-M-O-N) church doesn't want you questioning them.

Independent thought within this institution is unacceptable.

If you have the balls to vocalize your independent thought publicly which in turn compels other members to say, 'Hey, I agree', you're expelled, unchurched- all those afterlife eternal goals and promises you'd spent your life accumulating are NULL and VOID.

You dare to say you don't agree with something, become a voice for those who haven't found theirs, you are spiritually dead to the church that is supposedly headed by the most perfect, pure, and unconditionally loving human to ever walk the earth the end goodbye.

I think women should have the same RIGHTS, PRIVILEGES, and POWER as men = Don't Let the Door Hit You On the Way Out!

I think the Mormon church should accept the gay community and allow them to marry each other even in the temple! = Make Like a Tree and Get Out of Here.

I think male Mormon leaders need to stop asking minors sexually explicit questions behind closed doors OR with a parent present! = Fuuuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuuuu

Which brings us back to the questions and statements at the top of this post which are real and are asked on the regular.

Today, a man named Sam Young was excommunicated from the Mormon church, because of his activism and advocacy for minors who are and have been asked questions like the ones above. It's been a long time practice of the church, because sexual purity is part of worthiness to enter into the highest level of heaven (yes, they have levels) where God lives.

{Your titties get touched, God don't want you. Some dude grinds his levi-sheathed hard-on against your fully clothed groin, Jesus don't want you. You gotta confess that shit and get clean, cuz you dirty.}

Sam wanted to leave on November 5, 2015 when that fateful policy was revealed ala Facebook. For all intents and purposes, he was done. On November 6, 2015, he withdrew his withdrawal, because his wife, who he'd made those LDS promises to and with, wasn't okay.

And now... all Sam wanted to do was spark awareness of the damage being done behind closed doors, sway the old men runnin' this fawnky shit to knock it off. And no one is surprised that they were like "Naw, bro." And they've taken everything (and for a Mormon, your temple marriage and all of its appendages are everything) away from him and his wife.

Sam's excommunication is nothing ~NOTHING~ short of The Church (pronounced in high British) exclaiming that they are right and correct in asking 12 year old girls about their tits and 12 year old boys about how often they jizz in the shower and you are an apostate to try and stop us.

Someone on Facebook today put it so perfectly that I'm going to simply copy and paste here:

I'm not sure if there has ever been a decision that more pointedly illustrated that loyalty to the institution is the most prized possession, everything else be damned. Even when the policy is easily changed, even when it's clearly problematic and dangerous-- not only for the children but for the institution itself-- they will absolutely not budge if the advocacy comes from below. 

My Mormon family and friends,

You are in a cult.











Comments

  1. CONTACT PRIEST AZIBA FOR A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW PRIEST AZIBA WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT PRIEST VIA WHATSAPP: +1(732)629-8623.

    I am from United Kingdom, Scotland, I did not believe in Love spell magic for i thought and believed it was not real until the day that my Husband left me for his lady, I tried all my possible means to get him back to me but it all seems to be in vain, So one day i saw a testimony on the INTERNET about DR AZIBA how he helped one Man to get his wife back, although i didn't believe in love spell, i contacted him because i loved my Boyfriend and i want him back, So DR AZIBA performed the love spell and told me to wait for just 12 hours which i did, So surprisingly, My Husband sent me an apologizing Text and he started begging me, from that day, we became together and up till now, We are in love with each other like never before.. If you need any help, You can as well contact DR AZIBA on this Valid Emails ( priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ) Website [ http://drallenhealingcureworldwide.webs.com ] You can also call him or write to him via WhatsApp +1(732)629-8623 or contact him directly .

    My Regards...

    ReplyDelete

  2. I was very lucky to find Dr.Oduduwa during my searching for marriage counseling and love expert online website. My name is Andrea Maria from Stockholm-Sweden, few days ago i read a posted comment from a Spanish lady called Katie mburgs. She shared testimony how She meet her true love man (she find a life partner) after being single mother for about 14 years, but immediately she contact a Spiritual healer(Oduduwa) to lunch a Love-spell of Attraction and Love spell to break every bonds of loneliness. Two weeks after she find true love, and today she is engaged getting prepared to Christman and New Year vacation to celebrate love with her new found love. I was very happy for her sharing her love testimony and how she find such miraculous help, i copited email address.
    Few days ago i remembered sending email messages to same man and asking for his helo I did also, to restore my marriage, also attract more love and trust into my love relationship with Ambrose my Husband. we are married for more than 6years and yet leaving apart, i have tried several times to invite him come living and build a happy home with our two kids, he will not agree because he was afraid of marriage life and maybe chase other younger girls i believe, i love this man and i want my children to grow together with him having a full complete family, i did all possible means to get help all over the world until i meet Oduduwa email address online blog posted comment. I'm happy i did copied his email address from the posted comment and send message to him asking for help becuase that simple and easy step changed my life to joy and happiness today, Oduduwa Powerful Spiritual-man save my marriage, He did all the love spelling on my behalf during mid-night hours at his Temple according to him. I do nothing only i was asked to provide spelling ingredient items required to make luanch love spelling prayers, i strictly obeyed and follow all instructions in purchasing all spelling items required for spell power to activate, i did all necessary becasue i believe in what i want for Christmas for my children i promised my kids we all are going out on Xmas vacation with their dad coming with us, so i have to fulfil my promise to my children, i did all possible best for quick and urgent solution, I could'nt have done this possible without the help of Baba Oduduwa the great, I would have given up and believed my husband was seeing someone else, then we were done. I'm glad i took a bold step of faith and today i am very happy living together with my love man and my children are happy.
    I promised Dr.Oduduwa i will share my testimony to the world as i meet his contact online blog comment section as this, it save my life and marriage, so therefore i will like to share to save others because i believe most people are passing through hell all in the name of fake love and marriage don't work, today you reading this you have greater opportunity to contact Dr.oduduwa for such help and any other issues as following;... Love spell portion to find and discover true love,
    Love Relationship Counselling, Building Trust and commitment in marriage relationship, Bringing back true love and care for each other, Divorce case solution, Stop court case on Child Custody, Love spell to bring back lost love etc.
    This work is miracle and I'm grateful to this Spiritual marriage healer that helped me. i recommend him for anyone having marriage or relationship crisis today quickly consult this Spiritual spell caster to return ex love.
    Note: Please this for only those who are desperate and determined to find true love and restore back broken marriage should send message to contact Oduduwa for help email address: (dr.oduduwaspellcaster@gmail. com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts