From This Day Hence, I Shall Have a Door.

I feel ~finally~ a breath of new life in my very soul of souls down to the deepest core of the farthest corner of my innermost soul chasm...

(and then make a left and proceed into the corridor of my most secret soul place)

Today, I move into my own apartment.

After looking and looking and looking (since August) and seeing that 99.914789% of apartments, homes, trailers, and cardboard boxes for rent around here don't come with a fridge and charge at least $850/mo for something D-E-C-E-N-T, I settled on a delightful condo WITH A FRIDGE...

**AND**

its own personal WASHER AND DRYER inside of the condo itself...

pools, hot tubs, playgrounds...

criminal screenings of residents...

Well, I'm not really gonna tell you how much rent I'll be paying.

Do I make enough money to live here?  Hahahaha!  Absolutely not, y'all!  

I will now go take a nice morning nap so that I am adequately refreshed to begin the task at hand.

...you guys?

I'm GOING TO HAVE A DOOR!

A DOOR TO CLOSE WHENEVER I WANT FOR WHATEVER I WANT!

A DOOR!

A DOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

PraiseJesusTheAlmightyHallelujahHowSweetIsTheMatchlessLove!



{Also, I am thinking a Mardi Gras Housewarming Party is in order.

IN BIG PHAT, BIG EASY ORDER!}





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts