Who Am I? pt 2

I work 38 hours a week. 24 at one job, 14 at the other. I work at the public library, and I work at a gym.

I do not have time to read or exercise.

I did a tarot reading once for my sister using Apple to Apples cards. There is a video of it.



I can do accents. Lots of them. In the acting world we call them dialects.

You know that part in Wizard of Oz from where Glinda starts singing to where the Wicked Witch of the West shows up and then disappears again? I do that whole thing as a performance art piece.

I was involved with the Neil Simon Festival every season from '05 to last year. I wish they could pay more.

In 2010, I lost 60 lbs.  

I auditioned for the Utah Shakespeare Festival last year. They did not cast me. But they took a photo of me and used it.

I assistant directed this guy in a children's production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

I absolutely detest the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat when it is done by anyone anywhere.  

My first memory of Matt is of him jokingly calling himself 'Satan', because he was playing 'Seyton' in a production of Macbeth we were in together. 

My first memory of Jeremy was that he knew who I was by reputation.  And that was awesome.

I really love Jeremy's little girl.  When I think about her I get a weird tingly feeling on the left side of my neck.  I don't know why.

I am originally from Louisiana, and that is where all my kin are.

When my mom was visiting me for 2 weeks earlier this year, she cleaned and re-organized a different room everyday while I was at work, including my large bedroom closet where she found my booze and a couple of books that give tips on a certain type of act that, by the way, my mom has probably never done.  When I realized she'd definitely come across these fine publications while cleaning, I texted her and asked her if she had any pointers of her own.  She did not like that. 


Comments

  1. She found your "Cooking with Whiskey" books?! Oh, man, that's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also done a few readings before with Apples to Apples cards. They always turn out to be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts