I Haven't Ruled Out That It Could Be My Twin

In the ER... brain cloud.

Nah, it's a staph infection. (See previous post for the beauty on my hip that looks like a boob.)

Here's today's photo: 



It's like the Eye of Sauron. 

They're about to drain this bitch, pack it, and send me home chock full of antibiotics. 

They gave me a tetanus shot about 20 minutes ago. So I'm good for 5 years. 

I went ahead and asked if they could switch out my Mirena IUD while they're at it. That way, I can take care of renewing both in 2018. You know, for convenience. But the cute man-nurse with a girlfriend was uncomfortable with how excitedly I asked him to do it. 

No new Mirena. 

So I'll go home with a snoopy band-aid instead. 


(I'm a good girl.)

Dude in bed across from me is getting his hand sewn up. They just told him to close his eyes. I'm just countin' my blessings is all. I may change my tune once they slice The Eye open. I'm a teensy bit nervous. 

Comments

Popular Posts